Interesting facts about burj khalifa in english :- There are plenty of huge buildings in the world. The world’s tallest building is Burj dubai or Burj Khalifa. There are many interesting facts associated with this beautiful building in the Arabian city of Dubai, which are very important for us to know. So let’s discuss some interesting facts about Burj Khalifa.
Interesting facts about Burj Khalifa
- Built in Dubai city, Burj Khalifa is the world’s tallest commercial building with more than 100 floors. This place looks very interesting and beautiful in Dubai.
- The height of this building, which was started in 2010, is approximately 830 meters. And there are more than 160 stories in it. Its huge format gives it the highest building status in the world.
- The construction work of this building started in 2004. Adrian Smith designed this tower. The building project was given to Samsung, a well-known company in the field of technology. Apart from this, many other small big compnies were taken together.
- There was a lot of difficulties to build this tower. Because of this, the construction of the building took a lot of time. The Dubai season, which is extremely hot, has also been hampering the construction of the building.
- Initially, the name of the building was Burj Dubai, later changed to the honor of Sheik Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Burj Khalifa in honor of his contribution of 10 billion dollars to Dubai.
- A special type of building material was used to support this massive building. Whose name is reinforced concrete. It protects from other damages of material building.
- The workers’ strike during the construction of the Burj Khalifa was very upset. Around 2500 sat on the strike. Who said that the company is not paying their payment at the right time. Apart from this, news of the death of some workers during the construction of the building was also in the headlines.
- Burj Khalifa is the world’s tallest service elevator in the world. You can reach 140 stories with the help of the elevator. In the estimation of other buildings around the world, the speed of the Burj Dubai elevator is quite high, which is about 10 meters per second which will help people to do their work in good speed.
- The view of the city looks very captivating with this building situated in the heart of the city. For the convenience of people inside the building, objects of high quality were used which make the building very grand and beautiful.
- Burj Khalifa is a hub of commercial offices. There are many company offices in the building. Who get it recognized as the largest commercial office in the world. Special care is taken to the businessman’s comfort facilities.
- The structure of the Burj Khalifa is the highest human made structure in the world. The workers refused to work on this huge structure. But whoever worked, he had to face many difficulties. Some workers lost their lives during the construction work.
Also Read :- Biggest female bodybuilder in the world
Burj Khalifa world records
The name of Burj dubai is quite world record, some of which are as follows :-
- Tallest building in the world. (828 metres, 2,716.5 feet)
- Highest outdoor observation deck in the world.
- Tallest free-standing structure in the world.
- Highest number of stories in the world.
- Highest occupied floor in the world.